• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Walter Reed National Military Medical Center – Bethesda, MD
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry Certificate – Ft. Benning, GA
• Doctor of Dental Medicine – Medical College of Georgia – Augusta, GA
• Bachelor of Science – University of Georgia – Athens, GA
• American Associate of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery member
• Board eligible ABOMS candidate
Dr. Ingalls, a father of three, loves the energy and imagination that his patients bring to their appointments. Working with children makes him feel like a kid again! When he’s not on the job, Dr. Ingalls enjoys going to the beach and the lake every chance he gets – and has even sailed the Greek Islands! Dr. Ingalls has proudly served our country, earning numerous military awards, and is now grateful for the opportunity to serve families right here at home.